Monday, January 18, 2010

Crock pot Tater tot Casserole

2 pounds of hamburger
2 stalks of celery
1/2 large onion chopped
2 cups of water
2 tablespoons worshtershire { I know I spelled that wrong}
2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
2 cans cream of mushroom and garlic soup
1 can cream of celery
2 cans of green beans- drained
1 cup of soy milk{ you can probably use regular}
Greek Seasoning
Pepper
1 bag tater tots
2 cups grated chedder cheese
6.5 slow cooker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spray slow cooker with Pam.  I started the meat the night before, as I didn't have time to cook it in the morning and didn't want to bother browning it at 11:00 pm at night. so I placed it in crock pot frozen in one solid block. Threw in the onion, celery, garlic and some of the Greek seasoning.  Covered it with about 2 cubs of water, put the lid on and cooked it on low overnight. About 7 hours later, I got up Chopped up the cooked hamburger into bite size chunks, added back to crock pot. Added all the soups, green beans, rest of Greek seasoning, The soy milk, and pepper. Mixed that up. Added the whole bag of tater tots, mixed it up and covered it with the cheese. I plan on cooking it on low for 8 hours.  I will let you know how it turns out. This is an experiment after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment