Thursday, December 24, 2009

Selfish...Selfish... Selfish!!

For many years I whined and complained through life.  I had problems with my back, my joints and basically my whole body.  I felt tired all the time and I could hardly breathe.  My dear sweet husband, rubbed my back, fetched my medicine and provided as much comfort to me as possible.  Its a year later and I feel Good. Actually I feel DAMN GOOD.  I can move, I can breath and I have hardly any aches and pains at all.  My poor sweet husband woke up this morning feeling dreadful.  Tummy bug of some kind. I have tried to be sympathetic but honestly I am selfishly annoyed. Its Christmas Eve and I should be ashamed of myself.  The poor guy feels like crap, and all I can think is... "We're going to be late!! There is so much to do!!"  He keeps worrying that he is ruining my Christmas.  I really need to slow down and remember all the times he put up with my complaining and my aches and pains.  He doesn't mean to be annoying.  So I am going to breathe... Relax and count my blessings... After all I don't have the tummy bug!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment