Saturday, December 5, 2009

Festival of tree's

When I began this weight loss journey I made a list of over 100 things I wanted to be able to do again, or even do for the first time.  One of those things was go to Festival of Tree's and walk the whole route.  Well we did it yesterday!! We had to stop and rest our feet a few times, Berrett's shoes were giving him trouble.  He also wears out quicker then I do. It was such a gesture of love for me too, for him to go.  He really didn't want to, but He knew I did so he got discount tickets through work and off we went.  I think he enjoyed some of it. It was cool to see Amy and Katherine's  Gingerbread houses.  Also The Taylor family had a Christmas tree.  It was really fun!!
 We came home and both pretty much sat around the rest of the evening resting our legs and feet.  It was an incredible feeling for me to be able to move and not feel out of breath!!!
I love my new body!!  Oh yes, Berrett told me yesterday he loves my new Bottom,  He says its Tighter!! LOL!!
how's that for a compliment!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment